1 - 4. Kinoshita Junji (1914 – 2006) in "Twilight Crane" (Yūzuru, 1949).
5. The imposing silhouette of the actor Kikugoro in a classic kabuki play called Kanjincho.
6. Kampei and Okaru interpreting Chushingura, a very popular kabuki.
7. Two dancers of the kabuki ballet company directed by Iusuke Hanayaghi.
8. The dancer Kinosuke in a kabuki dance.
9. Kabuki scene.
10. Love scene played by Ebizo (man) and Baiko (woman) in a kabuki drama by Kawatake Mokuami.
11. Love scene interpreted by Uzaemon (man) and Nizaemon (woman) in a kabuki piece of the dramatist Kawatake Mokuami.
12. A scene from kabuki theater presented by the company directed by Iusuke Hanayaghi.
13. Noh scene.
14. Scene of Noh drama.
15. Scene of Noh drama.
16. The costume of the lead actor in a Noh drama.
17. The Bugaku, a classical court dance.