The Three Undertakers
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Saturday, November 16, 2013
2. Young burdock bud.
3. Fruit of cranesbill.
4. Fireweed fruit.
5. Bindweed bud.
6. Half-opened ragwort inflorescence.
7. Dandelion bud.
8. closed umbel of carrot flower.
9. Fruit of scarlet pimpernel.
10. Maple buds.
11. White currants.
12. Poppy bud.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
1. The Wolf and the Sheep
2. The Mosquito and the Lion
3. The Fox and the Grapes
4, 5. The Fly
6. The Wild Boar and the Fox
7, 8. The Deer and the Vine
9, 10. The Fighting Cocks and the Eagle
11. The Earthworm and the Fox
12. The Hen and the Cat
13, 14. The Oxen and the Axle-Trees
Monday, September 30, 2013
1. A young bride in a dance costume - Čajkov.
2. Details of ornamental decorations of bonnets - Veličná - early 20th Century.
3. Detail of the puffed sleeves of a blouse - Benuš - early 20th Century.
4. Weaving detail - Ždiar - early 20th Century.
5. Detail of embroidered festive blouse with puffed sleeves - Rybany - early 20th Century.
6, 7. Details of blouses with embroidered puffed sleeves - Soporna - early 20th Century.
8, 9, 10, 11. Ornamental bands of a woman's costume - around Prievidza - end of 19th Century.
12. Edging of a band of a woman's costume - Piešťany - early 20th Century.
13. Detail of embroidered blouse with puffed sleeves - Slovakia - early 20th Century.
14. Ornamental decoration of bonnet, detail - Závadka - early 20th Century.
15, 16. Bonnets - Liptovská Lúžna - early 20th Century.