1. Garamantian chariot pulled by two horses - Wadi Tashwinat valley, Acacus (Fezzan), southern Libya.
2. Ritual dance - Acacus (Fezzan), southern Libya.
3. Ox with lyre-shaped horns - Acacus (Fezzan), southern Libya.
4. Bovine couple with curved horns - Acacus (Fezzan), southern Libya.
5. Men, women and children with their cattle herd - Djebel El Aouénat.
6. Two masked hunters - Asadjan-oua-Mellen (Central Tassili, south-east Algeria).
7. Men and gazelles running - Tin Amrar.
8. Man with a feather headdress, a snake charmer, a man with a neolithic plow - Ta Tekrori.
9. Garamantian chariot surrounded by male and female figures - Tin Ouba Teka.
10. Cattle herd - Djebel El Aouénat.
11. Cattle herd - Ouan Bender.
12. A herd of Hyppoitraginae (quaternary fauna) - Ouan Bender.
13. Scenes of everyday life of ancient Saharan populations - Oua Molin, Libya.
14. Conical construction with rooster, date palms and warriors armed with javelins. - Oua Molin, Libya.