Thursday, October 14, 2010
1. Effigy of Richard I from his tomb in Fontevrault Abbey.
2. The tomb of Henry II in Fontevrault Abbey.
3. Effigy from the tomb of the Black Prince in the Trinity Chapel, Canterbury Cathedral.
4. Gilded bronze tomb effigy of Queen Eleanor by William Torel, in Westminster Abbey.
5. Effigy of King John in Worcester Cathedral.
6. Bronze gilded effigy of Henry III by William Torel, in the chapel of St Edward the Confessor, Westminster Abbey.
7. The tomb of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York by Pietro Torrigiano in the Henry VII Chapel, Westminster Abbey; completed c. 1518.