Sunday, December 27, 2009

Karel Teissing - The Birth of a Sorcerer and Colonization of the Sky, 1972. Two illustrations from the book "Trésor Légendaire des Pays Lointains".


owlqaeda said...

dear janus, these are very striking images indeed. i have also been using one of your postcards of a pyramid in guatemala [i think ;] as my desktop background for inspiration to travel. i've also been making minimal headway in excavating a few of your olde uploads & have a featured a few on my fledgling bloggy endeavor. we may have discussed this previously, but i wanted to have your official consent if i am to continue sharing my very favorite discoveries that you left a trail for me to harvest on the road to find out. additionally i reference & praise the original uploaders by name & link to their blog [if they have one], so if this is information you'd rather not have out there, just let me know & your name &/or link will be removed. anyhow, if you have another spare moment, kindly reply here, on ska or write me at
thanks soooooo very much for all this inspirational content in various mediums ;) your energy expenditure has made a hugely positive impact on my life. sincerely ~

Janas said...

Owl, thank you very much for your kind words.